Tuesday, August 14, 2012

my prayer


I pray that you would help me to make it through another day.

Give me the strength and courage to fight the battles that I am sure to face.

Help me to stand up for those who cannot stand on their own.

Make me an encouragement to those around me.

That I might bring hope to a hopeless situation.

That others might see my light shining brightly,

the light from the candle that you lit.

Let it shine even through the toughest storms.

Lord stand by me always.

When I am weak, lift me in your arms and carry me

until I am strong enough to stand on my own again.

Help me to be meek and humble, yet loving and strong.

Remind me to thank you always, for good times and bad.

After all, it is during the difficult times we draw closer to you.

Give me wisdom in times of indecision.

Increase my faith beyond comprehension

In return I will trust in you for all my needs.

I will love you as you have loved me.

No comments: